Project General Description
This project aims to promote youth’s inclusion and empowerment in public employment services by providing professional support and personalized services for both job seekers and young entrepreneurs in the disadvantaged regions of Tunisia.
The specific objectives of this Program are the following :
• to introduce the use of statistical profiling techniques at the National Agency of Employment and Independent Work (ANETI) as a tool to shift the way of dealing with heterogeneous unemployed customers from a mass undifferentiated perspective to segment based perspective;
• to finalize, validate and utilize a national classification of occupations and skills;
• to implement a competency matching solution and scoring methods of job seekers’ skills at ANETI’s offices;
• to strengthen the capacity of the Ministry of Vocational training and employment (MVTE), the public employment services and social partners in the regions; and
• to improve professional and interpersonal skills of Tunisian job seekers.